Our Employee Assistance Program responds to incoming requests and
provides referrals to Mental Health professionals to eligible and benefited
clients. This role provides the opportunity to support callers in need by
listening, problem solving and making appropriate referrals. First Choice
Health EAP is looking for professional and compassionate individuals that can
multi-task, problem-solve and provide world-class customer service.
- Support customers in a positive manner aligned with our company mission.
- Manage incoming requests via phone or email in a timely manner.
- Facilitate referrals to available resources in an appropriate timeframe through a series of outbound calls or emails.
- Triage and problem-solve as needed.
- Provide brief, telephonic support and stabilization.
- Compassionately and carefully support clients that may be in crisis during call.
- Document customer interactions.
- MSW or PsyD, or PhD in behavioral health field OR M.A. or M.S. in behavioral health with a clinical practice emphasis from a program that is accredited by COAMFTE, CACREP, or CORE
- Preferred - Crisis intervention experience
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Excellent social, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with ability to accurately enter data
- The ability to work independently, understanding the dynamic, quality-focused environment, customer service driven nature of the EAP.
- Shows initiative, consistent and dependable work performance, as well as enterprising enthusiasm in a dynamic work environment.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com