This Job Opportunity has expired. We appreciate your interest. Please check back again soon.
Supervises the daily operations of the Member Services department. This includes ensuring staff are meeting performance expectations, delivering quality service, phone performance measures are met, workflow needs are identified and addressed, and ensures Federal regulations surrounding these programs are in compliance.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels by coordinating PTO and Time Clock.
- Manages team performance to meet established service levels.
- Monitors individual performance levels of departmental staff and provides appropriate feedback.
- Tracks and trends internal and external department issues to Manager, Customer Service.
- Performs the duties of each job role as required to assist with workflow.
- Identifies system issues and helps to troubleshoot and recommend resolutions.
- Creates and organizes monthly department meetings.
- Oversees training, auditing, and other department programs.
- Represents the department to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal regulations surrounding COBRA.
- Provides supervisory oversight for annual client eligibility card mailouts.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager, Customer Service.
- Associate Degree preferred or High School degree and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of insurance experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisor experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Windows environment including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com